As so, the user guarantees to be of legal age, and that the data communicated is true, exact, complete, and current, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of the breach of such obligation.
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please send us an email to [email protected]
The personal data processed on the website are:
- Obtained by browsing the site: IP, Device Type.
- Collected in the Contact Form: Name (first and last), e-mail, subject, message.
- Collected through specific short forms. Oddsgate will process personal data, manually and/or automatically, for the following purposes: When processing your personal data, Oddsgate will observe the following principles: Lawfulness We solely process personal data if we have a legal basis. When processing your personal data, we ensure that such processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy laws. Transparency Before collecting your personal data, we endeavour efforts to provide you with as much information as possible concerning the processing of your personal data. Purpose Limitation Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and we do not process personal data in a manner incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
We solely process personal data which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collected (e.g., provision of services)
We endeavour efforts to keep your personal data as accurate and up to date as possible, and you may rectify such data at any time.
We do not retain your personal data for a more extended period than necessary for the purposes it was collected. Please see Section below (“Retention Period”)
Integrity and Confidentiality
We implemented appropriate technical or organisational measures to protect your personal data, including against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
The period during which the data is stored and maintained varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Indeed, there are requirements that oblige the retention of data for a minimum period. We will not retain your personal data for longer than reasonably necessary for the purpose or purposes it was collected or to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. When your personal data is no longer required, we will either anonymise or securely delete it.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the previously given consent nor the subsequent processing of the data. same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which Oddsgate, Lda. is obliged.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter or through the email [email protected].
Oddsgate may share personal data to its affiliated companies that are potential service providers, and these entities undertake to treat said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above and in compliance with the instructions issued, strictly complying with the legal rules on protection of personal data, information security and other applicable rules.
If you want more information about the recipients, you can contact us at the address: Avenida da Liberdade 258 7E, 1250-149 Lisbon, Portugal; or to the email address [email protected].
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to treat said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable subcontractor, hired by Oddsgate. Such subcontractors will exclusively treat the data for the purposes established by Oddsgate and in compliance with the instructions issued by it, strictly complying with the legal rules on the protection of personal data, information security and other applicable rules.
Oddsgate may go through a business transition, such as acquisition by another company, a merger, or the sale of all or any of our assets, your personal data will likely be among the assets transferred.
– when we are legally required to do so.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
If your personal data is collected within the EEA and transferred to countries outside the EEA, we will provide for at least one of the following safeguards:
– we will transfer your personal data to countries for which the European Commission has decided they ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data;
– we will ensure appropriate safeguards (e.g., standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission) are in place.
At any time, while Oddsgate, Lda. possess or process personal data, all users may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data. Should that be the case, you have the right of access to your personal data and to obtain further information concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Right of Rectification – You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate and, in certain instances, completed if it is incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain instances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability – You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have your personal data transferred to another controller, where technically feasible, and the processing is based on your consent or an agreement between us and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object – Under certain instances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right not to be subject to a Decision Based Solely on Automated Processing – You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you. We do not carry automated decision making, including profiling.
- Right to Complain to a Data Protection – If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes any applicable data protection and privacy law, you have the right to complain to a competent Data Protection Authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial resource
• Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data based on your consent at any time.
The above rights may be exercised through the e-mail [email protected] or by registered letter to the postal address:
Avenida da Liberdade 258 7E, 1250-149 Lisbon, Portugal
We may request your information to confirm your identity. We reserve the right not to respond to your request if we cannot identify you.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Oddsgate implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk involved in order to protect your personal data against a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
Our employees and contractors are bound by confidentiality obligations regarding the personal data they process.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
– on the day after its publication, if required by any applicable data protection and privacy law; – within seven (7) calendar days after its publication, if any other case.
CONTACTS AND CLARIFICATION OF DOUBTS
(Last update 2023-08-29)